Printing of artwork details and associated images is primarily managed from the Artwork Component. But many of the reports in Tessera print artworks in a format that might also be suitable. Details can also be exported from the Print Screen meaning you can edit details in an external word-processor or page-layout application.
Find the artworks you want to print.
- Access the Tools Menu and select Print. Or use keyboard shortcut CMD-P on Desktop devices.
Artwork Printing Templates
Create templates to control what details are included and what design is used when the artworks are printed.
- If you want to to include Collection numbers in the printed result use the Preferences to specify the Collection numbers that will be used.
- Records found can be exported instead of printed. See details on exporting artworks.
- Create a new Template to get started.
- Select a template to print the found artworks or to edit it’s settings.
Artwork Template Settings
- Edit a Template name.
Enter the text to be displayed at the top of the printed report.
- Make a selection from the designs available.
- Enter the text to be displayed at the top of the printed report. Details of the header are also shown on screen as a reference.
- Use the Template content button to select and enter details you want included alongside each artwork when printed.