Statements of Account
If you have invoices outstanding you’ll want to produce statements for clients.
- Access the Reports screen from the Tessera screen and use the Incomplete Invoices button.
- Print a list detailing all amounts currently outstanding.
- Leave this screen and return to the Invoice Component to view all unpaid invoices listed on screen.
- Access the Statement screen where statements of account can be printed.
- Export outstanding amounts and details to a spreadsheet.
- Sort unpaid invoices by clicking on column headers.
- Click on invoice button for more invoice details.
Printing and exporting Statements
If you use the Produce Statement… button you’re taken to this screen.
- As with the Invoice Component you can specify how statements will look once printed using the Statement Preferences feature.
- Select a statement to print or copy to the Clipboard.